This was our first Q&A based episode and we covered a tremendous amount of training, nutrition, supplementation, and compound questions! Feel free to email me at email@example.com and we'll answer your question on our next Q&A! Heres a list of all the questions asked that we covered in this episode:
1. What is the best way to develop your legs?
2. Favorite exercises for overall development of biceps, middle delts, lats etc?
3. What is the biggest different between training natural VS enhanced athletes? (Training and nutrition)
4. Thoughts on bro splits?
5. If Progressive overload is the main focus, how do you know when it is the time to increase the weight, let's say you're doing lat pulldowns with 4x10, you get all sets 100x10, but the last set wasn't the best form for the last couple reps, should you keep staying at 100 until 4x10 is perfect or go up. Should you maintain the weight used with good form for a couple workouts before going up?. To make sure it's not just the day, but you actually getting stronger
6. Thoughts on recomping? I saw that you promote recomping heavily and have had a lot of success with it. How so? Many people say you cannot truly build muscle and lose fat at the same time.
7. If you could only have 1 supplement for the rest of your life what would it be?
8. I have just begun using test and tren and am adding size and strength very rapidly in my offseason. When is it time to add in a new compound? When should I go harder and when should I pull back?
9. General tips for peak weak?
10. Best advice for a young up and coming prep coach trying to make his name in the industry?
11. Most overlooked aspects of normal gym trainee's (Biggest mistakes and overlooked aspect general gym goers make)
ABOUT ALEX KIKEL
Owner of Beast Fitness: Online Prep Coaching Service (www.theprepcoach.com)
BS, NASM CPT, NASE Speed and Explosion Specialist lvl II
Amateur Bodybuilder & RAW Powerlifter
ABOUT AUSTIN STOUT